WP All Backup will backup and restore your entire site at will, complete with FTP & S3 integration
- Complete Backup
- Only Selected file Backup
- Scheduled backups
- Set backup interval
- Manual backup
- Multisite compatible
- Backup entire site
- Include media files
- Exclude specific files
- Downloadable log files
- Simple one-click restore
- Set number of backups to store
- Automatically remove oldest backup
- Amazon S3 integration
- FTP and SFTP integration
- Server info quick view
- Download the plugin file, unzip and place it in your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can alternatively upload it via the WordPress plugin backend.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- WP All Backup menu will appear in Dashboard->WPBackup. Click on it & get started to use.
Create New Backup
WP All Backup menu will appear in Dashboard->WPBackup. Click on sub menu Add New and configure your settings and click on create shapshot button
(WPBackup=>Add New =>Create Snapshot)
This page show all the destinations available for the Snapshot plugin. A destination is a remote system like Amazon S3 or SFTP. Simply select the destination type from the drop down then will in the details. When you add or edit a Snapshot you will be able to assign it a destination. When the wpallbackup backup runs the archive file will be sent to the destination instead of stored locally.
The import process can scan the local server archives folder and import any archives not already present. Optionally, the import process can import an archive from a remote system server, Amazon S3.
The Settings panel provides access to a number of configuration options you can customize Backups to meet you site needs.