If your other website enables you to include an iframe, the easiest way to embed your subscription form on that other website is to use this method:
Create an subscription form on your own website using WP Subscription and configure it the way you want.
Generate Embedded Form Code
After you create a form, you can choose a form option, customize settings, and generate the form code to add to your site.
To get the form code to add to your site or plugin, follow these steps.
- Go to WP Subscription ->Forms
- Click the Embed link next to the list you want to work with, and choose Signup forms.
- Select all the code in the Copy/paste onto your site field and copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste the embed form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
- add your page url in to iframe link.