It may sound far-fetched, but it happens more often than you think. There are plenty of causes for website failure, including:
- Your website gets infected with malware, so your host takes care of the problem by shutting down your site.
- Your credit card quietly expired and your payment for hosting didn’t go through, so your host deletes your account.
- A fire, flood, blackout, or security breach affects the data center that houses your server.
- Your host accidentally deletes your files (yes, this unfortunately happens more often than you’d think).
- A misplaced comma in your website’s code brings your whole website down, but you can’t find where the problem lies.
Why your host’s backups aren’t enough
If you’re relying on your web host’s backups to protect your site for you, you may be out of luck when disaster strikes.
They may promise backups on their front page, but look carefully at the terms of service. You’ll notice that most hosts put the ultimate responsibility and liability for backups solely on the customer — you.
And even if you’re paying extra for guaranteed backups, guess where they’re stored? If something happens to the company or their datacenters, there goes all your data, including your guaranteed backups.
If you don’t want to lose countless hours of work, you need to have full backups of your website ready to be restored when you need them.
There are tons of WordPress backup plugins out there, but many of them only create partial backups of your website.
They may backup your database, but what about all the images you painstakingly created, or your customized theme files, or all your plugins?
In order to be 100% prepared for the worst case scenario, you need a plugin that:
- Creates thorough and complete backups of your entire site; not just your database, but also your media library, themes, plugins, etc.
- Is completely automated: you should be able to set automated backups to run at regular intervals.
- Makes it easy to restore from backup, whether you need just one file or your entire website.
WP All Backup plugin helps you to create Backup and Restore Backup easily on single click.Manual or Automated Backups And also store backup on safe place- dropbox,FTP.
Creates a Backup of your entire website: that’s your Database, current WP Core, all your Themes, Plugins and Uploads.
The WP ALL Backup gives WordPress administrators the ability to migrate, copy or clone a site from one location to another. If you need to move WordPress or backup WordPress this plugin can help simplify the process.